Wednesday, February 2, 2011

just 'cause it's snowing out...

and I need some happy pictures that are not winter, and I don't have a lot of time to blog right now and am feeling grumpy about it snowing!  Enjoy...

Pretty flowers
Oh my word what's wrong with her???!!!! I think she's going to sommersault!  I laughed so hard when I saw Time Out doing this. Took lots of pictures until I had this one!
 She's trying to eat some grass, but her neck is not long enough! I love this picture. This paddock is attached to their barn, so no there i not grass in it. When we move we'll have to replant some grass. They get turned out when were home in the "grass paddocks" around the house.

This is the day she was born. Oh I was the proudest woman on earth that day.  I got my filly!

This is Bullseye. We lost him. Sad day that was. And no there is not green snot coming out of his nose, that is a piece of bailing twine we used to grab him, until we got a halter for him. He's a few days old here. 
Have a great day from the very snowy state of Maine!

3 comments:

  1. no matter how mant times I see the picture of Time Out, I laugh! I needed a good laugh today, so thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete