Thursday, February 2, 2012

not related

I needed a break from my current project. Knitting a baby blanket for a friend. The baby shower is tomorrow, and I don't know if I'll get it done or not, due to my complete lack of planning. My eyes are bleary from knitting and I keep messing up the pattern. So annoying. So I figured I'd take a break and blog and read a few posts while I'm at it. Should be nice if I can keep it straight!



The pattern is called "tile". Simple enough. I like how it looks.

Yesterday was kinda cool. The weather was nice, but really moist. Then as the day went on and the temperature dropped the trees were covered with a frost of snow.




It was not a very sunny day as you can see by the gloominess of the pictures. The sun only came out from behind the the clouds when it was setting.

Today was a chocolate kinda day. I was tired and cranky, so I made some homemade chocolate brownies. That made me feel better.



Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. The blanket is beautiful, love the color!
    Chocolate brownies can make anyone feel less cranky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Brownie! Hope you got the blanket done in time, it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete