Monday, November 7, 2011

monday confessions

I made a pot of coffee, or I thought I had, and was wondering why I wasn't hearing anything and smelling the coffee as it brewed. I took a look at the pot and realized I didn't put any water in it! I'm just glad I didn't break the glass. Hate it when that happens. Reminds me of my mom when I do that. She once said "it's hard to remember ALL the ingredients in a pot of coffee!" I would have to agree!

Every once in a while I put the jelly in the cupboard, and the peanut butter in the fridge...

Sometimes I don't eat lunch.
Sometimes when I go to town and don't eat lunch I buy a whoopie pie and devour it on my way home. All that shopping makes me hungry. There is a store near where I shop that carries the best whoopie pies for store bought, that is, and I just have a weak spot, eerrr maybe sweet tooth, for them! And sometimes it's nice to have a guilty pleasure on my way home!

I really don't like Mondays. It comes every week, and yet it always seems to be the worst day of the week for me.

Our kiddos like to hide on us and then jump out at us and scare us. I like to return the favor once in a while, just to keep them on their toes! Once in a while they really do jump me. When I jump them they giggle and say that I scared them! Love that!

Don't know if you've noticed but most all of my blog post titles are all lower case letters. Don't ask why, I don't have a reason, it just kinda happened that way.

Happy Monday all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm spending a little time checking out new blogs, so i thought id stop and say hello to you folks. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom's coffee saying! LOL!!
    I'm not very fond of Mondays either. Case in point, here it is Tuesday and I'm still catching up on my Monday reading! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amish Stories, thanks for stopping by. And a hello to you as well! Come back again!
    Candy C, hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one with an adversion to Mondays.

    ReplyDelete