Wednesday, October 24, 2012

happy birthday

Yesterday 10-23-12 was


                      This sweethearts First Birthday! Dandelion aka Dandie. Happy Birthday. 
She is a welcomed addition to our farm. She was born on a beautiful day, much like yesterday afternoon. We were so excited to have a little heifer calf!  She's very sweet and loves to be loved on. I swear she thinks she's a big dog! She will lick you and rub her head on you. She will even moo at us if we don't come see her, and she thinks we need to go give her a little pat. Yes I'm quite fond of her, and her mother. In case you didn't notice!!
I was gone all day yesterday and didn't get home until dark. I was helping my SIL give her house a "face lift". We were painting! So I had to get a pic of her this morning.
Have a wonderful day all!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthay to Dandi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day.....what a. Sweetie pie that Dandie is.......love the picture......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dandie is such a sweet looking cow.. no wonder you love her like you do :)

    Hope you were able to get a lot of painting done.
    It will be nice for your sis. to have a fresh 'face lift' on her home, just in time for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.Gosh. You have TWO Jerseys you can love on whenever you want? I am so envious. I do have a Jersey cow and a heifer but they live down at the dairy barn because I don't have room for them here. Sigh. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to Dandie! She is a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet looking gal. You are so fortunate to be able to have your Jerseys. They are my dream breed.

    ReplyDelete