Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas confessions

So are you all ready for Christmas?! Me? No. Why do you ask?
Gifts are not wrapped, some still have not arrived, and some still need to be bought. Talk about cutting it short.
I get asked on Thanksgiving if I'm done. Nope usually haven't even started yet. I like to click a button and have it shipped to my house!
At least the tree is up, and the lights work this year! Bonus! Last year half the lights died a few days before Christmas.
 I would like to do some cooking.
I like to make chocolates with the kiddos. Then I like to give them away so I don't eat them all! Works out great for me! Just a heads up my SIL came over to make some with me, and I will be posting some pictures of the yummy looking treats!
I like to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning. mmmmm all warm and gooey! With Florida Natural OJ! No pulp of course.
This year should be interesting with milking, our tree, church and needing to get out the door early...
Christmas with my family will be on Christmas Eve. I'm so excited about it too! We always have certain foods when we get together too. All the necessities of course. This year I'm making a ham, homegrown, crescent rolls, homemade, and drum roll please... Fudge Torte w/ White Chocolate Mousse! OOOhhh yummmmmmmmm! Have no fear my blogging friends I will post a picture and maybe the recipe. It's a lot of directions so I will have to wait and see.
Have a great day all!!

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm coming to your house for Christmas dinner. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to Christmas just for the torte! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds so delicious!!!! - Kelly's Adv in KY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SFG- that would be fun!
    FTCF-I know right?! Can't wait to have some more and you can thank me later for a new obsession!!
    Kellys-Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete