Tuesday, December 27, 2011

what's cooking in my kitchen

Alright so I'm probably thinking this is not the best thing to post after Christmas when everyone is on chocolate over load and coming off their Christmas highs. And people seem to always think weight loss is a good idea after the holidays and a new years resolution. But oh well. Let me indulge your love of chocolate! And if you don't have a love of chocolate you can skip this post. I will not be typing out the recipe, because it would take me forever as I said before and I don't want to leave something out. Just too many details. But I did snap a few pictures of the recipe for you! Now you can write it out! How nice of me right! I don't know if you can read it all, but I will tell you that it is a Pampered Chef recipe. I found it in their new "Chocolate" recipe cookbook. My sister in law got one, and I just thought it was great, then one of my sisters, who LOVES Christmas bought me one. How nice of her! I actually love it because I love chocolate. My poor husband. Can't wait until I can make some more recipes! And I will post pictures of them too! But that won't happen until next year! A big sigh of relief! Now here is the Fudge Tort with White Chocolate Mousse!

 Oh my look at that!! I didn't take a picture of the whole thing because I didn't like how it looked. It kinda fell apart a bit during transportation to my parents. It tasted good though. I think it tastes a little bit like the Chocolate Lasagna at the Olive Garden, that they used to have, but no longer do, at least here in Maine.  Just to give you a guess of what it tastes like. If you've ever had that dessert there. Oh so good!



Don't let the time it takes to make scare you. It's cooling time for the cake, and mousse, and such. I think it's worth it and will be making it again for a family get together!
Until next time!
Have a great day all!

4 comments:

  1. Clever idea to just photograph the recipe! :)
    I like how all the Pampered Chef "tools" are highlighted! LOL!!
    That is surely a beautiful piece of cake! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amateur Cook- Hahaha. I do cook "real" food all the time. I just don't always post it. Some times I make a meal and forget to post it. I do have one that I will post later with meat in it. And thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete