Thursday, April 5, 2012

things to reclaim

Sigh.


Today she turned 17. 
We both have a few more battle scars.
More lessons learned then you can shake a stick at we have learned together.
She beautiful.
Patient.
Forgiving.
Heart of gold you have to win over.
Smells amazing.
Spirit like a young filly.
Always winnie's at me with her lovely musical winnie when I go outside, or get home.
Always willing to let me tell her everything and cry on her neck.
She loves carrots, apples and raspberries.
Regrets and mistakes made on my part. 
Time to reclaim what I long to do.
I love her.
 


6 comments:

  1. Does this mean you are going to start riding her again? She is a beautiful mare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dues paid.

    goals on hold.

    your time to shine!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Moved me to tears, this. Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete