Friday, March 9, 2012

{this moment}

Actually I'm gonna break the rule of this moment. I do that from time to time. I live on the wild side! haha
I had to put these pics of my kiddos up and smile. They love to go fishing, and ask, ok they ask a lot, to go fishing. Well yesterday they got out their fishing poles and went "fishing" in the puddle of water outside the sap house. Such wonderful imaginations they have. I'm so happy they do. My baby decided to sit and fish with a stick. She got her fishing pole out later. She even showed me a "fish" she caught! Today the puddle is gone with all the wind and surprisingly rain we got last night. As well as any snow we had. Gone.



3 comments:

  1. What great pictures! It's nice to see children actually using their imaginations rather than a video game for entertainment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute! I love the imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! This is a memory I bet they'll treasure when they're grown. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete