Wednesday, August 24, 2011

projects


I made a baby blanket for a friend of mine expecting a girl. I never did get a picture of the finished blanket but I think it came out really well. I followed a pattern that I had never used before too!!! The colors were really nice and I used that Simply Soft yarn. I can't remember the color of it but it's multi colored!


I've just started a new baby blanket for another girl, but have maybe 7 rows done on it. And I'm following a pattern that I've used before but not sure if I've shared it before. So when I get more done on it I'll show you. I just need some time to sit down and actually knit! Haven't had a whole lot of extra time lately. I'm still not sure what "extra" time really is!! hahaha!! I'm still trying to get caught up on the blogs I follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment