Friday, August 19, 2011

just a note

Aaaahhhh feels good to sit and be on the blog again! I don't know if any of you noticed or not but I have been very absent from all blogs. Not by choice, but because our computer died a slow and painful death last month. Now to let you know it's not worth all that it would cost to fix it.  WWWWWAAAAHHHHHHH. I feel slightly better. We had a whale of a month last month and I'll catch ya'll up on it when I get my new computer. I'm currently at my SIL on her computer. I wanted ya'll to know to check in with SweetLand every once in a while to see if I'm up and running. I will also have to catch up on of of the blogs that I follow. Can't wait to see what all of you have been up to this summer!
But July was a good one for thunder storms, and some huge ones at that. I think I've mentioned that we get some storms on the hill. In the span of one week we lost two fence chargers, and the phone due to the thunder. Then the computer died, not due to thunder. We didn't know the cow's fencer was dead until she got out one morning. Sunday no less. So after chasing her around for about an hour I caught her  and got her in the barn. We were even on time for church, which was a good thing!! Then the horses fencer was dead and I noticed that Time Out was pushing herself into the fence and not getting shocked. Matthew was able to fix that one. The cow's fencer is complex and new and had to be sent back to the makers. The inside of it was fried. Must have been some hit from the lightening too. We even have one of those lightening diverts too. Didn't work. Clearly.
Anyways, that's all for now. Just wanted you to know that I will be back blogging soon. Hope all are well and will be catching up with you soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wondered where you were and really missed your entries.

    ReplyDelete